If you would like to guest post on Sunflower Faith, here are some guidelines:
- Please include in the subject line: Guest Post
- If you would like to do a two part guest post, please let me know, but would be more than happy to schedule you in for two weeks in a row.
- Sunflower Faith is a family friendly, Christian devotional blog. Anything submitted, I ask that it must be uplifting and encouraging but not condemning in a non-biblical manner and reflect a Biblical perspective.
- Scripture Scripture Scripture-Please back up posts with scripture if conveying a point and translation being used.
- To provide linky love back to your site, please include a short bio about yourself and your blog. If you have a grab back button, let me know and I will use that as your “author image” along with a link to your blog, facebook page and/or twitter.
- Guest authors will be feature on a list of “Sites to visit” as a way of saying thank you for guest writing on Sunflower Faith and to help encourage others to drop by and visit your blog.
- Let me know what Thursday you would like to post on and if available, I will schedule you in, otherwise I will let you know of alternative dates that are open and I will also let you know how to send in your post.
This form powered by Freedback
Sunflower Faith is a quiet, sometimes silly, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes serious, follower of Christ sharing words of devotion, encouragement and hope that is always about our Father in Heaven. So grab a cup of coffee and join Sunflower Faith in words of growth, hope and more all in the spirit of 2 Peter 1:5-8.