- If you are an author, book publisher, or book blog tour and would like for me to read your book(s) and post a review on my blog, please feel free to contact me
The following are just the basic guidelines of the types of books I review and how I review:
- Genres I review are:
- Christian devotionals
- Christian non-fiction
- Children Picture books
- Homeschool curriculum
- Non-Fiction (I tend to be careful what type of non-fiction though)
- Classical/Revised Fiction
- If you aren’t certain if your book is one I would be interested in, please feel free to email me the book synopsis, title, author, and Amazon link and I will respond to you promptly
- I don’t differentiate between books I have checked out or have been sent, and will always give my honest (in a loving way) opinion about the book I have reviewed and make note of where and whom has sent the book.
- If I like a product, I’ll review it. If not, I’m not going to embarrass a supplier.
If you feel that you would like to consider me for reviewing your book, please contact me using the following form:
Thank you for considering me to review your book or join a book blog tour. I enjoy the opportunity to discover new books, in turn, to share with others.God bless you, Sunflower Faith